UN aiding migrant mob; caravan tears down national border fence, storms into Mexico
Human smugglers playing on migrants’ hopes and fears use election to increase trafficking
10/25/16 – Human traffickers use the November election to stoke hopes and fears among would-be immigrants, creating a record-breaking surge at the US/Mexico border. Continue reading “Surge of migrants cross southern US border ahead of election”
Mainstream media would have you believe the rhetoric of the WH: Refugees are no different than tourists. Uh, don’t think so.
- Five Syrians stopped at Loredo International Bridge One
- Honduras catches 5 Syrians with stolen Greek passports headed to U.S.
- 8 Syrian nationals in U.S. custody after trying to enter TX at the Mexico border
- Syrian refugee recently settled in Louisiana already missing; headed to Washington; DHS says they won’t track because it violates constitutional rights
- Brussels on lock-down in hunt for terrorists; 16 arrested; still looking; explosives and chemicals found
- InfoWars’ Joe Biggs and Paul Joseph Watson report from Molenbeek, Belgium, the Jihadist capital of Europe
- France concerned about more attacks; chemical and bacterial
- Terror attack in Mali; 19 dead